Thursday 4 July 2013

Ice cream parlour


I wore:

Headbow: Hennez Mauritz
Shirt: Made by my grand mother (she even knitted the lace!)
Dress and bag: Innocent world
Socks: Seppälä
Shoes: Minna Parikka


Here is our group fro the meetup, minus Kata who took the picture. As you can see I am still the mistress of all silly faces. 


Mari was kind enough to make her rye treats with cucumber for me as I don't like tomatoes. 


And heres some ice cream.

Mademoiselle Parapluie

Ps. Thank you to Mari for organizing this for us!

8 comments:

  1. You look so cute! ;___; <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meetings and gatherings always seem so organized and lady-like. You girls really do embody the lolita lifestyle sort of spirit! (at least that's how i read it)
    Anyway you look stunning and i absolutely adore your new haircut.
    Kisses from Portugal,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo.

      It's such a compliment to our group. We simply try our best.

      Glad to hear you like my haircut! ^^

      Delete
  3. You were so elegant, I really love your crown bag!

    ReplyDelete