Sunday 8 February 2015

My new almanac.


I rescently got this beautiful almanac from Ladurée. I've had quite dark calenders during recent years so a light one is really nice fora  change. But this one is so much more than a calender. It has recipes, life style advice, beauty tips... 


The book itself is filled with lovely detail, like these pages for the start of every month. Some of them look like antique wall papers. 


The recipes are by Ladurées chefs and sound really delicious. I haven't had time to try any but I am quite sure I will.


My favorite detail has to be this cute macaron charm on the book mark. I think it's just the perfect addition to this almanac and completes its style. 

My only complaint is that the book is quite big and thus quite heavy and a tad hard to carry around in a smaller bag. But for everyday it's a very good choice.

I would really recommend this almanac for especially classically minded lolitas. It does kind of echo the styles of Innocent world or Victorian maiden.  It's elegant and gives some fanciful elegance to everyday life. 

Madame Parapluie

2 comments:

  1. Oi että kun voi olla suloinen! :D
    No mitäpä muutakaan sitä voisi odottaa Laduréelta. ^___^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete