Wednesday 6 February 2013

Une fille qui écoutait Chopin

Click to view larger

I had another photoshoot with Sanni. I wore my favorite dress which I haven't worn in any photoshoots, which  stroke me as weird. The photos came out lovely  even if the shoes were killing my feet. Flowerthief was helping and got his photo taken too.

Click to view larger

Click to view larger


flowerthief bougth me this darling antique muff. It's very lovely but I am rather afraid to wear it often as it seems to be very fragile. It's lined with silk and I do love the tassels!

Click for larger view

I wore:

Bonnet: Handmade
Shirt: Vintage
Muff: Antique
Dress: Juliette & Justine
Socks: Lindex
Shoes: Barbara Pucci

Mademoiselle Parapluie

17 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous. I love all of these photos. Stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Loved the photos, very different ^^

    Have a nice week -^^- !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihania! ♥

    Monet kauniilta näyttävät kengät ovat niin tuskaisia pitää, ei sen niin pitäisi mennä!

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totta. Nuokin kengät ovat upeat mutta niissä ei voi seisoa viittä minuuttia pidempään.

      Delete
  4. Kuolisin varmaan onnesta, jos kaikki kadulla vastaan kävelevät ihmiset näyttäisivät yhtä huolitelluilta ja sieviltä kuin sinä! Kertakaikkisen ihastuttava kuvakokoelma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos. Toivoisin itsekin joskus että ihmiset olisivat huolitellumpia mutta... Kenties kaikkea ei voi saada.

      Delete
  5. beautiful pics! I specially like the last one, I love seeing pics from the back :D People often don't take pics like this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The pictures looks a little dreamy in the gloom light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.blipfoto.com/entry/2303120

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Löysin tuon kuvan sattumalta ja arvelin, että saattaisit(te) haluta nähdä sen. On varmaan hassua nähdä kuva itsestään netissä.

      Delete
    2. Aivan. Hieno kuva kylläkin. Kiitos.

      Delete
  8. You look like an antique doll, simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, you look gorgeous! These are really beautiful (and inspiring) pictures.

    ReplyDelete